Apple has now released iOS 14 to the public in one of its most dominant operating system updates! It was first shown to the public in WWDC 2020. iOS 14 Jailbreak Download is now available with various fixes, including random reboots, respring issues, and stability problems. These will be from popular tools like unc0ver, checkra1n, and Chimera.
iOS 14 Jailbreak Windows comes with a ton of new features, including Faster Face ID, New Menu Design, and an even more enhanced dark mode. Various tweaks let you take the game up a level and allow even more customization abilities for your device.
This is a great new release of a JB that requires No Computer to be run. You can simply install it from your iPhone or iPad without needing to plug it into a PC or Laptop after reboot.
Note: This is an untethered jailbreak is a highly sophisticated method that allows users to keep their device in the same state even after reboots.
- 1 iOS 14 Jailbreak Status and Update
- 2 How iOS 14 Jailbreak Works
- 3 Benefits of Jailbreaking your iOS 14 Devices
- 4 How to Install iOS 14 Jailbreak using Unc0ver or Checkra1n and Install Cydia
- 5 Unc0ver Keeps Failing and Giving Errors? Here are some fixes
- 6 How to Delete Jailbreak and Erase Cydia
- 7 iOS 14 Jailbreak Supported Devices
- 8 iOS 14 Unc0ver Jailbreak Download
- 9 iOS 14 checkra1n Jailbreak Download
- 10 iOS 14 Chimera Jailbreak Download
iOS 14 Jailbreak Status and Update
Jailbreaks like checkra1n and unc0ver have now stepped in and are using exploits like checkm8. The unc0ver team has released an update that they are currently doing stability tests to ensure the JB is safe for public use and will not cause many problems and crashes when installed.
The release will support all iPhone and iPad models. There will be support lacking for iPad Air 3 and iPad 6th gen.
How iOS 14 Jailbreak Works
The jailbreak works because it has a kernel-level exploit which is not patched by Apple. This allows users to inject commands and edit the File System.
Is it safe?
Yes, it is safe as it only allows you to edit the core files of iOS. You will simply need to download an app over an unofficial app store such as AltStore, Appvaley, and Aptoide.
Is it dangerous too?
Somewhat yes. If your not careful and don’t know what you are doing, always search online if you’re not sure about installing a tweak or editing a file in the File System. It works similarly to a Linux file system and playing with the permissions can brick your $1000 device.
Benefits of Jailbreaking your iOS 14 Devices
- Unlimited customization capabilities
You can change your theme and even theme icons for people who love customization and are bored of the same look iOS has to offer from 2013.
You can even change notification sounds and ringtone sounds, which are mostly limited in stock iOS.
- New Hacked Apps
These are an alternative to the official apps available on iOS but are hacked. These allow you to enable premium and even hidden features such as Call Recording. You can also check our list of the 9 best hacking apps for iOS and iPadOS.
- Access Locked iOS File System
You can SSH access into your iPhone from the internet and control the file system and run various commands. It is the last resort for saving your iDevice if anything goes wrong or to replace any corrupted files.
According to Morris, you should change the default password which is set as “alpine” and needs to be changed because it can allow any rogue hacker access to your phone, you don’t want that.
How to Install iOS 14 Jailbreak using Unc0ver or Checkra1n and Install Cydia
Follow the steps below VERY carefully for jailbreaking iOS 14:
- You will need to download a program called AltServer.
- Once you have installed the program, connect your iPhone to the PC with the USB cable.
- On the Icon of AltStore, you will now see your device. Now you will need to visit the official unc0ver dev site and get yourself the latest version of Unc0ver.
- Once you get the IPA file, open it with AltStore and you will now need to provide your Apple Credentials.
- That is all, you are done.
Note: You can install iOS 14 the same way you can install iOS 13.
Unc0ver Keeps Failing and Giving Errors? Here are some fixes
- Restart your phone
- Make sure there are no background tasks running
- Turn on your airplane mode
- Wait for (10-20) seconds before trying again
- Re-install your JB using the process above
- Make sure your WiFi is off and not connected while in airplane mode
- Restore RootFS
- Factory reset your device, you can download your iOS firmware from here.
Source: Reddit Jailbreak Community.
How to Delete Jailbreak and Erase Cydia
Its pretty simple.
However, please do think before doing such a step as the latest signed version of iOS 14.1 will not be jailbroken until there is another exploit available. A huge thanks to Google Project Zero team members including Ian Beer.
Follow the steps below to delete Cydia and remove your Jailbreak safely:
- Go to Cydia.
- Now search for a tweak called “Cydia Eraser“. It was created the one and only Jay Freeman, a.k.a Saurik.
- Alternatively, you can download it from here.
- Just follow the instructions on the screen and it will safely remove your JB.
A great benefit to do is this because you can take it to an Apple store to get your phone serviced or for any repairs as it will keep the warranty intact.
PLEASE NOTE: This is the official Jailbreak download page when they all officially release from their developers. Currently, there are exploits tested in the Public Beta firmware only.
iOS 14 Jailbreak Supported Devices
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone X
- iPhone XS
- iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max
- iPhone 12/12 Max/12 Pro/12 Pro Max
iOS 14 Unc0ver Jailbreak Download
Below is the download of iOS 14 unc0ver jailbreak which requires no Windows PC or computer:
iOS 14 checkra1n Jailbreak Download
Below is the download of iOS 14 checkra1n jailbreak, which also requires you to have no computer. It works like a charm every time.
iOS 14 Chimera Jailbreak Download
Another JB to look out for is from the famous hacker CoolStar. It is called Chimera and uses a closed-source code and is also reported to come with high stability.